Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/accorduae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 1704
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/accorduae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 1704
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/accorduae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 1704
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/accorduae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 1704
An essential aspect of communication is writing clear, concise, targeted and persuasive text. Achieving the results you want from your e-mails, reports, proposals, recommendation reports, and other business documents depends on your ability to grab your audience’s attention and persuade them to act on your ideas. In this course, you develop effective report writing skills that convey a credible message and project a professional image. Through practical hands-on exercises, you create compelling and powerful business reports and other documents.
We come up with this course to address the needs of development workers and managers for report writing. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training, it can be offered in any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and the client will get a considerable discount.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Consider the data needed to start a report with
- Identify ways to improve your current practices in report writing
- The 7 C’s in business writing
- The right approach to reporting various situations
- Using graphics properly in reports
- Content management for reports and coherence in writing
What Participants Receive?
- Lifetime free access to the online version of course material
- Lifetime free access to relevant discussion groups
- Opportunity to attend future relevant events (e.g. conferences) that are sponsored by Accord Worldwide
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultant and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
The following are not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Why Reports||00:00:00|
|• Types of Reports||00:00:00|
|• Planning for Report writing||00:00:00|
|• Gathering Information||00:00:00|
|• (Practice work: Preparing a work plan for the report)||00:00:00|
|• Planning Informative Reports||00:00:00|
|• Organizational Strategies for Information Reports||00:00:00|
|Planning Analytical Reports||00:00:00|
|Organizational strategies for analytical reports||00:00:00|
|• Drafting report content||00:00:00|
|• Report Introduction and body||00:00:00|
|• Using technology to craft reports||00:00:00|
|• Placing Graphics in the Report||00:00:00|
|• Constructing textual graphics||00:00:00|
|• Some general types of Short Reports||00:00:00|
|• Direct and indirect approach to writing||00:00:00|
|• The 7 C’s in writing||00:00:00|
|• The “YOU” approach in practice||00:00:00|
|• The art of proof reading||00:00:00|
|• Packaging ethics for reports||00:00:00|
|• Oral, telephonic and email reporting hints and ethics||00:00:00|