Suppliers/vendors are key partners in your success.
Purchasing has, according to the trends, become more strategically important for companies. The importance of suppliers and purchasing/sourcing increased significantly during the 1990s and was acknowledged by executive managers by the end of the decade (Trent, et al., 1998).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics and other managers for required sourcing skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure that participants will identify the right choice for hiring supplier/service provider in the most practical and cost effective scheme.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be tailored with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of shorter time span and discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Strategically plan a procurement
- The process of developing bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- Project cost estimation essentials
- Types of sourcing
- Criteria to analyze and select the appropriate type of sourcing
- Request proposals, quotations and tenders, including e-procurement.
- Able to utilize a wide variety of strategic procurement tools and techniques.
- Undertake risk analysis and evaluate submissions.
- Determine total cost of procuring products and services.
- Setting out the terms and conditions of contract
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of procurement functions. Those who source goods, materials and services.
- Logistics and supply chain managers, supervisors and heads of unit.
- Member of a procurement committee.
- Project and program managers.
- Lawyers assisting organizations in the tender and purchasing processes.
- Board directors who need to have an understanding of procurement.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Critical Supply Strategies||00:00:00|
|What is Supply Chain and Procurement||00:00:00|
|Supply Market Analysis||00:00:00|
|Selecting the right sourcing strategy||00:00:00|
|Developing Tender Evaluation Criteria • Shrinking the Supply Base||00:00:00|
|The Negotiation Process||00:00:00|
|Price and Cost Differences||00:00:00|
|Negotiating Long Term Benefits||00:00:00|
|Advanced Purchased Price Cost Analysis||00:00:00|
|Key Performance Indicators||00:00:00|
|Supplier Relationship Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.