When people can communicate, they can work and accomplish!
Understanding is the primary factor to work and interact. Without understanding efforts will be counter-effecting. We realize that many people have communication problems with themselves (as an intrapersonal communication with their sub-conscious and conscious level). However, majority of issues arise from interpersonal communication.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business and interpersonal communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- Analyze your communication strength and weakness
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- Same message creates different impression on different people
- How to handle difficult people
- Listen to understand not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Communication challenges in business||00:00:00|
|Your personal ‘blue print’ for change||00:00:00|
|Interpersonal strengths and weaknesses||00:00:00|
|Different behavior styles||00:00:00|
|Why communication is so important||00:00:00|
|How your interpersonal skills affect others||00:00:00|
|Verbal vs. nonverbal communication||00:00:00|
|Clear messages and their benefits||00:00:00|
|Creating a connection when you aren’t face-to-face||00:00:00|
|Why active listening skills are crucial||00:00:00|
|Understanding the fundamentals of active listening||00:00:00|
|Handling non-stop talking of your counterpart||00:00:00|
|Communicating across generations||00:00:00|
|Managing cultural diversity in communication||00:00:00|
|Communication as a tool for problem solving||00:00:00|
|keeping your emotions in check||00:00:00|
|Mental stimulus to create engagement||00:00:00|
|Influencing with behaviors and attitudes||00:00:00|
|Eliminate communication barriers||00:00:00|
|Working with Others Confidently||00:00:00|
|Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.