Monitoring and evaluation bridges the gap between action and learning!
For organizations to provide relief and development services, it is very important to maintain regular monitoring and evaluation. This is particularly important for organizational learning and organizational policy feed. Often, learning through M&E also help contributing to major development programs improvement.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which PM&E is implemented
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate PM&E processes for their project, program or organization
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve on their current practices in monitoring and evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful to any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers of This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”7064″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” ]
|• Introduction to M&E||00:00:00|
|• Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation||00:00:00|
|• Components of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework||00:00:00|
|• Proper use of M&E in development projects/programs||00:00:00|
|• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks||00:00:00|
|• Logical Framework||00:00:00|
|• Strategic Framework||00:00:00|
|• Logical Framework Matrix and its content||00:00:00|
|• Project Goal and Objectives||00:00:00|
|• Indicators, Source/Means of Verification||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work on Project Scenarios||00:00:00|
|• Using LFA for project M&E||00:00:00|
|• Monitoring and Evaluation Plans||00:00:00|
|• Developing M&E Plans||00:00:00|
|• Mainstreaming M&E Plans with Project Plans||00:00:00|
|• Implementing M&E Plans||00:00:00|
|• Monitoring M&E Plans||00:00:00|
|• Data Management||00:00:00|
|• Data Collection||00:00:00|
|• Data Analysis||00:00:00|
|• Communicating Results||00:00:00|
|• Utilization of Results in Project Planning||00:00:00|
|• The proper use of LFA in participatory monitoring and evaluation||00:00:00|