The real disability is the “inability” to utilize the potential of people with disability!
Advocacy has helped disability mainstreaming and development projects intend to include right interventions. It is the right approaches and tools to design programs/projects which will ensure the practical mainstreaming.
This course is matching international norms and guidelines with planning tools, field implementation approaches and guidelines as well as case by case monitoring and evaluation. It includes various real life case studies and best practices.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why disability mainstreaming matters
- How can we ensure equality and equity
- Are inclusive approaches possible?
- Disability mainstreaming in various sectors
- The right approach for advocacy
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for any development worker from NGOs, governments and private sector . It can benefit all levels of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers interested in the subject.
Please Get in touch with us for course outline
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Please contact us for the curicullum|
No Reviews found for this course.