It is your decisions that determine your destiny!
Corporate decisions are complex and require investigations. All such decisions are backed by in-depth research and analysis. With realization of the importance of decision making, managers need to be equipped with skills that assist them make the right decisions, develop consensus among stakeholders and ensure proper implementation of their decisions.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for decision making skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be tailored with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of shorter time span and discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After the course, the participants will be able to:
- Facilitate corporate decision making processes
- Identify rout causes and facts on factors affecting a decision
- Identify alternatives and prioritize alternatives
- Effectively assess and manage risk critically evaluating costs, risks, benefits and impact.
- Apply systems thinking and strategic scenario planning.
- Identify, position, and build agreements with key stakeholders
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The course on Solving Problems is designed for SMEs managers, and team leaders who have to deal with problems and solve problems in their daily work. This means their work relates to forecasting and planning and daily operations of the business that involve teams and working process.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
|• What is a good corporate decision?||00:00:00|
|• Challenges in making a decision.||00:00:00|
|• Decisions are all that matters.||00:00:00|
|• Decisions at different levels of management||00:00:00|
|• Situation analysis to realize need for a decision||00:00:00|
|• Cause and effect models and rout cause identification||00:00:00|
|• Selecting alternatives||00:00:00|
|• Prioritization techniques||00:00:00|
|• Tools to evaluate alternative solutions||00:00:00|
|• Stakeholder engagement and management||00:00:00|
|• Planning the conversation, building agreements, and creating a stakeholder communication plan.||00:00:00|
|• Building strategic agreements.||00:00:00|
|• Dealing with hidden agendas.||00:00:00|
|• Implementing difficult decisions.||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.