People buy results not the process!
In the modern customer care management, a smile and answering questions is so common that has almost lost value. It is the entire organization which determines how customer focused they are. A customer focused organization will consider customer while setting policies, while hiring new staff, while training their staff, while designing their product and while planning resources. In everything they do, they will consider customer first.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for customer focused management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient management systems to keep satisfied and regular customers.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- To improve operations and ensure more productive and streamlined customer service
- Leadership roles that can increase customer focused management
- Customer retention and revenue growth
- Reduced personnel turnover and increased teamwork
- Leading a professional customer focused team.
What Participants Receive?
- Lifetime access to online version of course material
- Lifetime access to related virtual discussion group
- Opportunity to be invited to future related conference events
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, sales and customer service staff of any level and any industry and project manager. It also helps Consultants and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Service/Production customer expectations||00:00:00|
|• Vision and mission of the organization||00:00:00|
|• My role in customer service||00:00:00|
|• Living the brand with customer in mind||00:00:00|
|• Mastering nonverbal communication||00:00:00|
|• Enhancing Leadership and Interpersonal Communication Skills||00:00:00|
|• Communication as a core competency||00:00:00|
|• Personality styles||00:00:00|
|• Overcoming communication barriers in the workplace||00:00:00|
|• The supervisor’s role in conflict resolution and service recovery||00:00:00|
|• How to Give and receive constructive feedback||00:00:00|
|• Setting Customer Service Policies and Performance Standards||00:00:00|
|• Why customer should be considered in every company policy||00:00:00|
|• Workflow design that is customer friendly||00:00:00|
|• Traditional manager versus TQM manager||00:00:00|
|Empowering front line employees to better serve their customers||00:00:00|
|• Building High-Performance Teams and Motivating Individuals||00:00:00|
|• Team performance||00:00:00|
|• All focus on the customer||00:00:00|
|• Building teamwork with support and recognition||00:00:00|
|• Personal problems and work stress affecting customer service||00:00:00|
|• The importance of attitude and teamwork||00:00:00|
|• Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service||00:00:00|
|• Recruiting, interviewing and hiring quality personnel||00:00:00|
|• Professional development and continuous improvement||00:00:00|
|• Setting performance goals and expectations||00:00:00|
|• Your strength is determined by the weakest team member||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.