Community is the key stakeholder that has to be involved in monitoring and evaluation!
For organizations to provide relief and development services, it is very important to maintain regular community involvement. This is particularly important for monitoring and evaluation of development projects. Unless communities are actively monitoring the project progress, they will remain a passive partner and the impact of the development project will be minimized.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Understand the organizational contexts within which PM&E is implemented
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans in a more participatory manner
- Facilitate PM&E processes for their project, program or organization
- Describe practical and participatory tools for tracking project or program development and assessing outcomes
- Identify ways to improve on their current practices in monitoring and evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- Lifetime free access to online version of course material
- Lifetime free access to related virtual discussion group
- Opportunity to attend future related conferences
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Introduction to PM&E||00:00:00|
|• Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation||00:00:00|
|Components of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework||00:00:00|
|• Stakeholder management||00:00:00|
|Community PM&E Forums||00:00:00|
|• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks||00:00:00|
|• Logical Framework||00:00:00|
|• Strategic Framework||00:00:00|
|• Logical Framework Matrix and its content||00:00:00|
|• Project Goal and Objectives||00:00:00|
|• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators||00:00:00|
|• Indicators, Source/Means of Verification||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work on Project Scenarios||00:00:00|
|• Using LFA for project PM&E||00:00:00|
|• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Plans||00:00:00|
|• Developing PM&E Plans||00:00:00|
|• Mainstreaming PM&E Plans with Project Plans||00:00:00|
|• Implementing PM&E Plans||00:00:00|
|• The Use of Feedback from PM&E||00:00:00|
|• Data Collection||00:00:00|
|• Data Management||00:00:00|
|• Data Analysis||00:00:00|
|• Communicating Results||00:00:00|
|• Utilization of Results in Project Planning||00:00:00|
|The proper use of LFA in participatory monitoring and evaluation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.