All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, besides other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- What is the key principles of risk management
- Apply scalable planning methods to prepare for project risk management
- Risk management plan to guide project risk approach
- Techniques to identify and document risks
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Determine and implement appropriate risk response strategies
- Communicate risks effectively to all project stakeholders
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Who should attend?
This course is designed for project managers, program managers, and any professional who is part of the risk identification and response process.
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee. Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.