A clear Job Role is a strong motivator!
More effective management of Human Resources (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success in organizations, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization that can provide a competitive advantage.
This comprehensive five-day training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
• As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
• This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
• Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
• Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
• Workforce planning
• Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
• Understand appropriate Job Description and Job Roles assignment
• Prepare Job descriptions that are not only tasks, but also leadership roles.
• Perform objective job evaluations and mentor ship
Who should attend?
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
• People are the most important asset of an organization
• Task Analysis
• Workforce planning
• Job grades, steps and salary scales
• Benefits and compensation
• Career development
• Leadership Development
• Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
• Preventing Violence in the Workplace
• Team equality and diversity
• Personnel Polices and Records
• Employment policies
• Ethics – Practical Toolkit
• Relating performance and competency to rewards
• Job Descriptions vs. Job Roles
• How to include leadership behavior in Job descriptions
• Legal Issues of a Job Description
• Diversity Management
• Employee involvement in strategic management
• Labor unions and professional associations
• Behavioral and 360 appraisals
• Retaining Employees
Accord Management Consultants is privileged to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is a post-graduate degree holder with extensive experience in subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.