Training is merely facilitation of learning- learning is an active process!
It is fantastic to discuss knowledge. It always helps all the participants and will ensure people go home with good piece of information. The question is, can we achieve more than what we do now? Can our learning objectives ensure everybody benefits at the maximum level? This is possible with the trainer and the training managers are proficient on training skills.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping people already involved in training or intended to conduct trainings. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity to master conducting trainings with maximum outcome.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the reason of conducting trainings for adults
- Specific characters of adult learning/education
- Utilizing need assessments to design course goals
- Developing learning objectives
- Developing and implementation of lesson plans
- Practice at a competency level, training methodologies
- Conduct classroom activities and interactive presentations
- Conduct quizzes and participants’ assessments
- Course logistics, time management and administrative documentation
- Evaluating participants’ competency and taking actions.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is designed for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager or anyone who is conducting training, involved in people development. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
Please ask us for course outline
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course:
[add_single_eventon id=”6670″ ev_uxval=”X” show_exp_evc=”yes” repeat_interval=”3″ ]
|– Essentials of Effective Training||00:00:00|
|– The Training Steps & Stages||00:00:00|
|– Components of Learning||00:00:00|
|– Principles of adult learning||00:00:00|
|– Performing a needs analysis||00:00:00|
|– Identifying your audience||00:00:00|
|– The trainer’s role||00:00:00|
|– The learning process||00:00:00|
|– Putting yourself in the position of the learner||00:00:00|
|– Writing objectives||00:00:00|
|– Outlining the program||00:00:00|
|– Researching and writing the program||00:00:00|
|– Testing the program & Managing questions and answers||00:00:00|
|Common Training Methodologies||00:00:00|
|– Giving and receiving feedback||00:00:00|
|– Dealing with the difficult||00:00:00|
|The ASK model||00:00:00|
|– Motivation and creating positive attitudes to learning||00:00:00|
|– Nurturing motivation and the incentive to learn||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.