Training is the primary drive for performance improvement
A capable workforce is increasingly being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success of the organization, both large and small. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, companies invest huge on capacity building for their new generation of leaders.
This comprehensive training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their investment on human capital. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources capacity building
- Confidently conduct a training needs identification
- Using job orientation as a training
- Ensure peer learning and organizational cultures that support a learning environment
- Design Training Material
- Deliver training sessions
- Realize the proper use of in-house versus outsourced training programs
- Support an enabling environment to change management
- Retain top employees and maintain talent in the organization.
- Manage training as an investment not as a bonus
- Evaluate impact of training investments
- Realize Human Resources development and its benefits
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any team leader, CEO, business owner, HR manager and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and HR Specialists who are working as freelancers and wish to increase their knowledge in this area.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon show_exp_evc=”yes” id=”6685″ ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”1″ ]
|• People are the most important asset of an organization||00:00:00|
|• Workforce planning||00:00:00|
|• Specifying Jobs and Roles||00:00:00|
|• Training and Development||00:00:00|
|• Job responsibilities and job roles||00:00:00|
|Leadership and behavioral job requirements||00:00:00|
|• Career development||00:00:00|
|• Training Need Analysis (TNA)||00:00:00|
|• TNA matrix and training plans||00:00:00|
|• In- house training||00:00:00|
|• Outsource training||00:00:00|
|• Certifications vs Skill Development||00:00:00|
|• Training policies and contract terms||00:00:00|
|• Learning Resource Package||00:00:00|
|• Training organization and management||00:00:00|
|• Personnel Polices and Records||00:00:00|
|• Ethics – Practical Toolkit||00:00:00|
|• Relating performance and competency to rewards||00:00:00|
|• Employee Assistance Programs||00:00:00|
|• Training delivery skills and tools for trainer assessment||00:00:00|
|• Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Enabling Environment||00:00:00|
|• Post-training follow Up||00:00:00|
|• Managing promotions and regular employee engagement||00:00:00|
|• Employee involvement in strategic management||00:00:00|
|• Post- Training Evaluation of Attendees||00:00:00|
|• Training Impact Assessment||00:00:00|
|• Performance evaluation||00:00:00|
|• Behavioral and 360 appraisals||00:00:00|
|Stages of Interpersonal Communication||00:00:00|