If managed well, stress is a motivating factor!
With advancement of technology, almost all of us use graphic communication more than vocal. This is saving time and enhancing performance. However, it can create confusions and misunderstandings too. Besides, the increasing formality requirements of any business industry require that all managers and executives besides front line workers have strong writing skills.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for business communication skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Recognize what is Stress
- The common myths about stress
- Chronic versus acute stress
- How much of stress is not harmful
- How to control stress
- How to avoid and reduce stress
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers..
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• The Nature of Stress||00:00:00|
|• Causes of stress and associated problems||00:00:00|
|• Stress assessment procedures||00:00:00|
|• Work Related Stress||00:00:00|
|• Relaxation exercise on Passive Progressive Muscular Relaxation||00:00:00|
|• Assess your Strengths and Weaknesses||00:00:00|
|• Coping with stress||00:00:00|
|• Causes and symptoms of Social Phobia||00:00:00|
|• ‘Relaxed Breathing’||00:00:00|
|• Causes of environmental stress||00:00:00|
|• Ways of reducing environmental stressors||00:00:00|
|• Role of stress in physical illness||00:00:00|
|• ‘Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder’||00:00:00|
|• ‘Cognitive Therapy’ and ‘Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy’||00:00:00|
|• Uncovering Negative Thinking||00:00:00|
|• Problem Solving Therapy||00:00:00|
|• Relaxation exercise on Deep Physical and Mental Relaxation.||00:00:00|
|• The social costs and causes of stress.||00:00:00|
|• ‘Time Management’ as a treatment||00:00:00|
|• Social Causes of Stress.||00:00:00|
|• Replacing Negative Thoughts to Positive Thoughts and behavior.||00:00:00|
|• Self –Esteem||00:00:00|
|• ‘Diet and Exercise’||00:00:00|
|• ‘Counselling’ in relation to Stress Management.||00:00:00|
|• How to assess changes in your Attitude, Behavior and Goals for the future.||00:00:00|