Public Relation strategies can ensure you create the right impression!
At a senior level you need to be on media. This can help you be a brand ambassador, should you have the right skills. When you can have your own YouTube channel, you already have a media channel of yourself. So it is not only the large corporation that needs media skills, but almost any business in the modern world is on the media.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Create an integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interview skills
- Effective use of online PR options
- Management of electronic media
- Maximize your organization media strength
- Understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- Manage the merits and demerits of direct email
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
- Office managers of CEOs / Executive
- Government and Industry Protocol Officers
- Embassy Personnel
- Government Relations, International Marketing and Sales Representatives
- Meeting and Special Event Planners
- International Corporate and Government Representatives
- Private Consultants
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Senior manager communication challenges;||00:00:00|
|• What does the media want to get from you;||00:00:00|
|• How to integrate PR with the marketing mix;||00:00:00|
|• Using Internet PR and viral marketing effectively;||00:00:00|
|• Identify the kind of issues that could hit you||00:00:00|
|• Develop a PR plan||00:00:00|
|• Advanced interview techniques that work||00:00:00|
|• Communicating with your body||00:00:00|
|• Successful one-to-one press interviews||00:00:00|
|• Formulate key messages||00:00:00|
|• Controlling emotional responses||00:00:00|
|• Delivering attractive speech||00:00:00|
|• Make News portals and Web news services work for you||00:00:00|
|• Develop PR strategies||00:00:00|
|• Ensure your side of the story is heard||00:00:00|
|• Handling the Press – the golden rules||00:00:00|
|• Press releases that work||00:00:00|
|• Write effective press releases||00:00:00|
|• Using pictures effectively||00:00:00|
|• Sourcing PR information||00:00:00|
|• Using Radio and Television||00:00:00|
|Web Marketing and PR||00:00:00|
|• Cultural diversities on body language||00:00:00|
|• Delivering a “BAD NEWS”||00:00:00|
|• Handle media enquiries||00:00:00|
|• Advanced crisis management & reputation management||00:00:00|
|• Brief spokespeople prior to media interviews||00:00:00|
|• Choosing and using a PR agency||00:00:00|
|• Measure results||00:00:00|