A vision without proper planning to achieve it remains a dream!
So you have an intention to do something good or expand what you are doing right now! The questions is how? Strategic planning is the tool that can answer the how and help you implement the vision you have and realize it.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of NGO board members, executives, development workers and managers. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- SOWT analysis with in-depth study of all components
- Who should be involved in strategic planning
- Who can support and how
- Functional strategies for fundraising
- Implementing and monitoring strategic plan
- Linking your donors with beneficiaries
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• What is an organization?||00:00:00|
|• Why strategic planning||00:00:00|
|• Vision of a non-profit organization||00:00:00|
|• Mission Statement||00:00:00|
|• Define yourself||00:00:00|
|• SOWT analysis and its comparison with other analysis tools||00:00:00|
|• Practical work on SOWT analysis||00:00:00|
|• How SOWT can help you set strategies and goals||00:00:00|
|• Proper statement for goal, objective, strategy and indicator||00:00:00|
|• Types of strategies and their use||00:00:00|
|• Strategy statement||00:00:00|
|Strategic planning tools||00:00:00|
|• Setting your strategic goals||00:00:00|
|• Strategic objectives||00:00:00|
|• Competitive and functional strategies||00:00:00|
|• How should a strategic planning document look like?||00:00:00|
|• Strategic action planning exercise||00:00:00|
|• How should an action plan be for implementation of strategic plan||00:00:00|
|• Monitoring strategic management||00:00:00|
|• Using results for motivation of your team||00:00:00|