Customer education is a better skill than product presentation!
At any type of company, sales is the key component of business. What make sales successful is proper negotiation and reasoning skills besides other aspects. Negotiations require the full knowledge of service or product, but more importantly the appropriate skills for negotiation too.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for sales negotiation skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Lead masterful sales negotiations that lead to win-win solutions
- Managing objections
- Negotiate to win against lower-priced competitors
- Deal with customers who are just trying to get concessions
- Avoid critical mistakes in the negotiation process
- Plan and prepare for a negotiation
- Deal with a wide variety of customers
- Structure their negotiations
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Marketing and PR people, new entry and middle management of sales and marketing. Managers who have to deal with customers can also highly benefit from this training.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.