If your aid program enhances rural enterprises, you are teaching people fishing. Any other support, is giving a fish only!
Rural communities will need to get proper support from development programs. While, education, health, infrastructure and other programs are important, rural enterprise development is a key development intervention. The biggest help you can do to somebody is to help him sell his/her service/product. Help him/her reach markets.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for enterprise development planning and management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Defining rural context
- Geographical characteristics of villages
- Development and rural based enterprises
- Rural enterprises SOWT
- Rural markets and market linkage approaches
- Rural business management and business teaching
- Considering cross cutting issues in rural enterprise development
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Rural economy contribution to national economy||00:00:00|
|• Business cycle and its application in rural enterprises||00:00:00|
|• Small enterprise management||00:00:00|
|• Networking issues and team approach in rural concept||00:00:00|
|• Common types of businesses in rural context||00:00:00|
|• Business inception support strategies||00:00:00|
|• Marketing management for rural enterprise||00:00:00|
|• Financial management for rural enterprise||00:00:00|
|• Supply chain and customer care for rural enterprise||00:00:00|
|• The role of microfinance institutions in rural enterprise development||00:00:00|
|• Asset management in rural enterprise||00:00:00|
|• HRM for rural enterprises||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work on cases and scenarios||00:00:00|
|• Linking rural markets to regional markets and further||00:00:00|
|• Applying standards of quality at a rural context||00:00:00|
|• Supply chain and value chain management||00:00:00|
|• Practical group exercise||00:00:00|
|• Business vision building for rural communities||00:00:00|
|• Conflict resolution||00:00:00|
|• Resource management||00:00:00|
|• Community forum management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.