The manager mindset should be that fraud can only be minimized.
The issue of controlling costs is currently one of the key problems in SMEs:
- Business owners and managers believed that preparing financial statements is the job of financial professionals because they are just records keeping as required by the authority and it has no actual
- Business owners did not use financial statements in their decision making
Assumption about participants practices:
The course is designed based on the assumptions that learners are business owners or managers but do not have background in accounting and finance. When using the financial statements, they often face the following issues:
- Business owners and managers often have to sign and approve financial statements but actually they do know how to interpret the data on it
- Business owners and managers cannot use information from financial statements for their planning and management works.
- Business owners and managers do not know how to assess the performance of the business through financial statements (such as identify irregular variables for the last period, …)
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- identify the functions of accounting information in decision making process
- explain elements of financial statements
- conduct basic analysis of financial performance
- use accounting information for decision making
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for owners and senior managers in SMEs including:
- board of directors,
- head of departments,
- Especially those who do not have professional knowledge in Accounting and Finance and other people who want to use the information available from financial reports to take decisions.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Role of accounting in making decisions||00:00:00|
|• Classifying accounting information||00:00:00|
|• Balance sheet||00:00:00|
|• Income statement||00:00:00|
|• Cash flow statement||00:00:00|
|• Notes to financial statements||00:00:00|
|• Introduction to analysis techniques and analysis benchmarks||00:00:00|
|• Fraud and its minimization techniques||00:00:00|
|• Financial data audit||00:00:00|
|• Controlling manager’s authority||00:00:00|
|• Profitability, liquidity, business cycle, financial risk||00:00:00|
|• Accounts role in business development||00:00:00|