The BRAND image you create is by PR and Media management!
At a senior level you need to practice communication strategies that are highly impressive. This includes your written and verbal communication as well as body language, reactions, choice of words, reasoning and everything else. While media and PR skills are growingly required for any established organization, managers also need to prepare themselves to excel in relevant skills.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Create an integrated PR strategies
- Advanced interview skills
- Effective use of online PR options
- Management of electronic media
- Maximize your organization media strength
- Understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- Manage the merits and demerits of direct email
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Marketing and PR people, Managers who have to deal with media, country representatives and directors who have to represent their organization to media or do any kind of PR activities.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Communication challenges in business||00:00:00|
|Successful Marketing and PR Strategies||00:00:00|
|• How to integrate PR with the marketing mix||00:00:00|
|Using Internet PR and viral marketing effectively||00:00:00|
|Advanced interview techniques that work||00:00:00|
|• Communicating with your body||00:00:00|
|• Successful one-to-one press interviews||00:00:00|
|• Delivering attractive speech||00:00:00|
|• Controlling emotional responses||00:00:00|
|Make News portals and Web news services work for you||00:00:00|
|• Review of common writing principles||00:00:00|
|• Mistakes with email PR – and how to avoid them||00:00:00|
|• Handling the Press – the golden rules||00:00:00|
|• Press releases that work||00:00:00|
|• Using pictures effectively||00:00:00|
|• Sourcing PR information||00:00:00|
|• Using Radio and Television||00:00:00|
|Web Marketing and PR||00:00:00|
|• Cultural diversities on body language||00:00:00|
|• Delivering a “BAD NEWS”||00:00:00|
|• Advanced crisis management & reputation management||00:00:00|
|• Handling a PR Crisis||00:00:00|
|Choosing and using a PR agency||00:00:00|