Presentation is as important as Substance!
Assumptions about current management practices
The course is based on the following assumptions about management practice:
Communication at any level in an enterprise often faces some problems such as having insufficient information, wrong information, and information reaching irrelevant persons. Also, the managers at all level lack the necessary skills, such as making a presentation, giving work instructions, giving feedbacks, and conducting meetings in order to communicate effectively with staff.
Assumptions about participants’ knowledge and skills
Most of the participants have the following knowledge and skills:
- Communication is a conversation to exchange
- Interpersonal communication is enough at
- Communication is based on the agreement and sympathy among
- The management is responsible to inform staff about what is going on at
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and you will get benefit of discounted rates.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After finishing this course, participants will be able to:
- identify elements of communication process and factors influencing it;
- identify forms of communication;
- describe channels of communication at work;
- show ability to give job instruction;
- display ability to give and receive feedbacks;
- show ability to deliver effective presentations by using verbal and non verbal language;
- show ability to participate and conduct meetings
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The course on Communicating Effectively has been designed for those who manage groups of people, mainly including business owners, top management, and all managers within small and medium sized enterprises.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|elements of communication||00:00:00|
|Factors influencing communication||00:00:00|
|Forms of communication||00:00:00|
|Giving job instructions||00:00:00|
|Giving and receiving feedback||00:00:00|
|Structure of a presentation||00:00:00|
|Preparing effective presentation||00:00:00|
|Presenting effectively & use of visual aids||00:00:00|
|What is an effective meeting?||00:00:00|
|Handling difficult situations||00:00:00|
|Common tools for chairing meetings||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.