Good performance is only determined by accomplishments!
Let’s assume you have a team who are professional, punctual and honest. What if the business results are not as per expectation? Your team will always depend on you to help them become innovative, problem solver, visionary and bottom line focused. Most managers like those who challenge their decisions while considering end results in the interest of the business. Through this program, we will help you help your team to achieve more in less time and with same resource.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for quality assurance and improvement. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of human performance
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Principles of human performance||00:00:00|
|Applying quality in human performance||00:00:00|
|The sub-conscious level and its role in performance||00:00:00|
|Challenges in quality management||00:00:00|
|Relating work to vision!||00:00:00|
|Communicating about quality||00:00:00|
|Inspiring the purpose of Performance Quality Improvement||00:00:00|
|Set your own standards||00:00:00|
|Characteristics of a standard||00:00:00|
|Performance Assessment Tools||00:00:00|
|Tools for quality assessment and management||00:00:00|
|The proper use of KPIs||00:00:00|
|Action plans for quality management||00:00:00|
|Resources for quality management||00:00:00|
|Stakeholder involvement and communicating your quality management practice||00:00:00|
|Communicating During Performance Assessment||00:00:00|
|Ranking and scoring||00:00:00|
|Analysis of quality assessment data||00:00:00|
|Integrating total quality concept in human performance||00:00:00|
|Using secondary sources||00:00:00|
|Interview guides and checklist development||00:00:00|
|Cause and Effect – Detecting the root cause||00:00:00|
|Prioritizing interventions to fill performance gaps||00:00:00|
|Supportive Supervision to improve performance||00:00:00|
|Continuous performance quality control and management||00:00:00|