All human potential focuses where his/her mind is engaged!
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in HR Management and Leadership. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Defining employee engagement and factors that impact engagement
- Motivating employees through engagement effort
- Understand the components of employee engagement
- Understand the drivers and enablers of employee engagement
- Trust and integrity
- Job nature and career advancement
- Workplace relationships
- Benchmarking and measuring employee engagement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
All levels Of Management, Executives, and Team Leaders, who manage work teams or employees and who are responsible for creating conducing work environment infused with positive culture to engage employees.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|o Defining Employee Engagement||00:00:00|
|o Factors that Impact Employee Engagement||00:00:00|
|o How to Motivate Through Employee Engagement Effort||00:00:00|
|o What are the Benefits of Having an Engaged Workforce||00:00:00|
|o Measurement Criteria for Employee Engagement||00:00:00|
|o Methods to Measure Employee Satisfaction and Engagement||00:00:00|
|o Organizational Culture||00:00:00|
|o Importance of Communicating Business Objectives||00:00:00|
|o Organizational Leadership||00:00:00|
|o Managerial Roles||00:00:00|
|o Impact of Empowerment||00:00:00|
|o Organizational Pride||00:00:00|
|o Trust and Integrity||00:00:00|
|o Job Nature and Career Advancement||00:00:00|
|o Workplace Relationships||00:00:00|
|o Empowerment and Involvement||00:00:00|
|o Influencing Positive Organizational Culture||00:00:00|
|o Leveraging on Drivers and Enablers||00:00:00|
|o Types of Programs and Activities that Complement Engagement Initiatives||00:00:00|
|o Conducting Review and Surveys for Employee Satisfaction and Engagement||00:00:00|