“An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.”– Friedrich Engels
At any type of project, the project manager needs to ensure overall goal is achieved through the available resources with the set standards and on time. This is simple to state; however, it requires various sets of skills and tools in practice. Besides, the moral and motivation of people involved is crucial to determine the success of the project.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for project management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive skills and tolls for project management.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Characteristics of a Successful Project Manager
- Consider outcome before you start a project
- The Planning Process
- Human Resource Management for project managers
- How to set up and operate disciplines required to monitor and control projects
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Managers, officers and any person who is working directly or indirectly in project management can benefit from this training.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• What is a project?||00:00:00|
|• Benefits of project management||00:00:00|
|• Principles of project management||00:00:00|
|• The project management approach||00:00:00|
|• Division of roles in project management||00:00:00|
|• Project management team||00:00:00|
|• Project scope and objectives||00:00:00|
|Documentation in project management||00:00:00|
|• Stakeholder management||00:00:00|
|• Risk management||00:00:00|
|• Developing your project plan||00:00:00|
|• Leadership skills for project managers||00:00:00|
|• Personal attitudes and motivation||00:00:00|
|• The art of delegation in project management||00:00:00|
|• Stress management||00:00:00|
|• Project monitoring and control||00:00:00|
|• Performance quality management||00:00:00|
|• Team building in project management||00:00:00|
|• Training and cascading the transfer of knowledge||00:00:00|
|• The Project Support Office||00:00:00|
|• Decision making for success||00:00:00|
|• Time management for project managers||00:00:00|
|• Conducting effective meeting||00:00:00|
|• Project exit strategy and closure||00:00:00|