Strong communication creates the expected impression not the unexpected perception!
People behavior is influenced by the situation, but more by their comprehension of the world around them. That makes some people difficult for the others. Most of us have to deal with difficult people at some time or other. The stress of handling difficult people can create a lack of productivity and reluctance to come to work.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for handling and managing difficult people. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and influencing and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- People are different
- Human behavioral patterns and persona
- Why people become difficult to deal with
- Avoid being manipulated by difficult people
- Feel confident to deal with a number of different types of people
- Apply conflict resolution techniques
- Use words that de-escalate and give criticism effectively
- Apply assertive behavior and see instant results.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. The training is suitable mostly for human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Human behavior and comprehension||00:00:00|
|• Communication challenges with different people||00:00:00|
|• Establish clear understanding||00:00:00|
|• Who can be labeled as difficult people||00:00:00|
|• Cultural diversities affecting comprehension and reaction||00:00:00|
|• The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you||00:00:00|
|• The Communication Process||00:00:00|
|• Barriers to communication||00:00:00|
|• Choice and Control||00:00:00|
|• Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|• What are the causes of difficult behavior.||00:00:00|
|• Developing Trust||00:00:00|
|• Gaining Rapport||00:00:00|
|• What is challenging behavior.||00:00:00|
|• Outcome Thinking||00:00:00|
|• Listening for understanding||00:00:00|
|• Questioning for Specifics||00:00:00|
|• Influencing Framework||00:00:00|
|• Strategies for responding to different behavior styles.||00:00:00|
|• Appreciating the impact of the different styles of behavior on each other.||00:00:00|