Unless we use a logical approach, we may invest on the effect than the cause
For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate realization of needs is mandatory. This can only be achieved through systematic and participatory assessments of the target community and a logical project planning. The LFA is widely used for project planning and implementation.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for community assessment and project planning, implementation. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Problem identification in social development projects (Problem Tree)
- The SMART objective setting process (Objective Tree)
- LFA and its complete definitions and use
- Logical Framework Matrix
- The project planning process
- Using LFM for project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- The PCM contribution to overall program goals
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Definition of a problem/need in relief and development||00:00:00|
|• Biases about rural development||00:00:00|
|• The cause and effect||00:00:00|
|• The problem tree||00:00:00|
|• Using identified problems to set objectives||00:00:00|
|• SMART Objectives||00:00:00|
|The Objective Tree||00:00:00|
|• Setting Project Goal and Objectives||00:00:00|
|• The LFA||00:00:00|
|• Using LFA for project planning||00:00:00|
|• Logical Framework Matrix and its content||00:00:00|
|• Intervention Logic||00:00:00|
|• Indicators, Source/Means of Verification||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work on Project Scenarios||00:00:00|
|• Cost estimation and Pre-conditions for a project||00:00:00|
|• Group Presentation on Project Cases||00:00:00|
|• The proper use of LFA in monitoring and evaluation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.