Your degree is not a guarantee of your SUCCESS!
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is one of the important components of leadership effectiveness. Recognizing its benefits will enable leaders to further excel the appropriate leadership style to achieve results. Through this course, participants will get knowledge and tools to not only learn, but also continue their exploration about EI competencies to achieve results.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course; client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
By the end of this course, participants will have competency to:
- Understand the emotions and emotional intelligence
- Improve management of their emotions
- Use EI competencies to achieve results within and outside of the workplace
- Create a positive work environment and motivated workforce
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for managers who wish to improve their leadership and self development capabilities. EI is supportive power that enhances the performing capacity of every professional. It does not require any specific management role or level.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Relation of emotional intelligence (EI) with leadership performance||00:00:00|
|The physiology of emotions and EI||00:00:00|
|Behaviors and challenges of EI to workplace performance||00:00:00|
|How workplace relationship can improve by EI competence||00:00:00|
|Different models of EI domains and their specifications||00:00:00|
|Recommended model of EI domains||00:00:00|
|Leadership behaviors associated with each domain||00:00:00|
|Describe your EI strengths and challenges||00:00:00|
|Profile yourself and identify your EI||00:00:00|
|How to enhance your EI leadership skills||00:00:00|
|Observe your reactions and practice self-assessment||00:00:00|
|Develop greater self-awareness||00:00:00|
|Self awareness and self management||00:00:00|
|Social awareness and relationship management||00:00:00|
|Assess your use of each of the leadership styles||00:00:00|
|Select one activity or action that will enhance leadership effectiveness||00:00:00|
|Impact of emotional intelligence on work relationships||00:00:00|
|Leadership functions and how EI can help||00:00:00|
|Enhance EI in your team through training and coaching||00:00:00|
|Resistance and strategies to deal with resistance||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.