Leadership is an unavoidable need of the modern day manager!
No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent. —Abraham Lincoln
As a team leader we expect people to contribute by their best possible performance. The challenge is that people have feelings, concerns and their own motivations. For a modern day manager, leadership skills is inevitable. Leading your team properly will help you with the bottom line of your business: more productivity, more results and more profitability.
This course is designed based on what a manager who leads need in daily working practice. It empowers you to empower your team who will perform much better.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of significant discounts.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Define work motives from a management perspective;
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with;
- Describe job enrichment principles;
- Describe the manager‟s role in motivating their employees;
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate their employees.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This training is very useful to anyone in managerial role and supervisory positions. It is a very practical and useful training for anyone whose job involves organizing and controlling the work of a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• The human factor in management||00:00:00|
|• Why leadership is an emerging role of all managers||00:00:00|
|• Defining motivation||00:00:00|
|• Value, attitude, and behavior||00:00:00|
|• The theory of Needs from Abraham Maslow.||00:00:00|
|• Empathy and considering others needs||00:00:00|
|• The theory X and theory Y from Douglas McGregor.||00:00:00|
|• Trust and Control||00:00:00|
|• The two Factors theory from Fredrick Herzberg.||00:00:00|
|• The importance of positive thinking||00:00:00|
|• The theory of Expectancy.||00:00:00|
|• Team concepts||00:00:00|
|• Hackman‟s and Oldham‟s viewpoints||00:00:00|
|• Leadership development in organizational concept||00:00:00|
|• Job enrichment||00:00:00|
|• Job rotation and enlargement||00:00:00|
|• Manager‟s role||00:02:00|
|• Things to do to motivate staff||00:00:00|
|• Managing different people||00:00:00|
|• Difficult circumstances||00:00:00|