Leadership skills is one of the required qualifications for managers!
Assumptions about current management practices
- There is a distinct gap between employee performance and the company vision
- When assigning jobs to employees, managers seldom provide employees with the right
- Discipline – reprimands, pay cuts, or dismissals – is used to encourage better performance, but the disciplinary action does not always improve employee
- Managers pay little attention to creating conditions that allow employees to develop their abilities, and they show little concern for helping employees who already do a satisfactory job to become outstanding
- Many managers are not aware of their responsibility for motivating Motivating employees is often left up to company policy and is not flexible enough to deal with individual cases.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course; client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Get personal and leadership assessments and tools and identify your style.
- Team problem solving
- Adjust your communication style to different type of audience.
- Define what is leadership and why it is required for modern day managers
- Define work motives from a management perspective;
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with;
- Describe vision building, team building and high moral for work;
- Describe the manager’s role in motivating their employees;
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The participants of this workshop are people who own small or medium sized enterprises or who are holding managerial and/or supervisory positions. The Motivating People course is also applicable to those whose job involves organizing and controlling the work of a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• The human factor in management||00:00:00|
|• Why leadership is an emerging role of all managers||00:00:00|
|• Defining motivation||00:00:00|
|• Value, attitude, and behavior||00:00:00|
|• Your personal leadership style||00:00:00|
|• The theory of Needs from Abraham Maslow.||00:00:00|
|• Empathy and considering others needs||00:00:00|
|• The theory X and theory Y from Douglas McGregor.||00:00:00|
|• Trust and Control||00:00:00|
|• Setting clear expectations||00:00:00|
|• Team problem solving||00:00:00|
|• The two Factors theory from Fredrick Herzberg.||00:00:00|
|• The importance of positive thinking||00:00:00|
|• The theory of Expectancy.||00:00:00|
|• Handling cultural and behavioral diversities||00:00:00|
|• Communicating with different types of audiences||00:00:00|
|• Hackman‟s and Oldham‟s viewpoints||00:00:00|
|• Leadership development in organizational concept||00:00:00|
|• Job enrichment||00:00:00|
|• Job rotation and enlargement||00:00:00|
|• Profiling your team and common character types||00:00:00|
|• Manager‟s role||00:02:00|
|• Things to do to motivate staff||00:00:00|
|• Managing different people||00:00:00|
|• Difficult circumstances||00:00:00|
|• Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|