Strength and weakness are internal factors and control is the only mechanism to find out about it!
Assumptions about current management practices
- Management is uncertain and insecure regarding the risks of asset loss in their
- Management does not currently have any methods in place for effective business asset control.
Assumptions about participants’ knowledge and skills
This training course is designed for business owners and managers who do not have a background or training in finance and accounting. They generally share the following points-of-view with regard to business asset control:
- It is difficult to create and implement the necessary regulations and procedures to control various kinds of business Controlling assets relies primarily on trusting those who manage them. (Although this is an important factor, it is not unique to the controlling system.)
- Little attention is paid to the evaluation and definition of risks when setting up asset controlling
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
Discounted Offers for This Course:
[add_single_eventon id=”6634″ ev_uxval=”1″ ]
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets,
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system,
- Develop asset control activities,
- Explain how to implement asset control activities
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors,
- Anyone working newly in finance
- Others who manage or control business
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• What internal control is||00:00:00|
|• The elements of an internal control system||00:00:00|
|• Types of Accounts||00:00:00|
|• Cash and bank accounts||00:00:00|
|• Accounts receivable||00:00:00|
|• Equity and Liability||00:00:00|
|• Fixed assets||00:00:00|
|• Financial Reports||00:00:00|
|• Notes for managers||00:00:00|
|Costs and expenses||00:00:00|
|Price and Cost Differences||00:00:00|
|Difference between Auditing and Other Types of Control||00:00:00|
|Global Good practices||00:00:00|