Project Managers are front-line managers of the human resource!
For projects to achieve its objectives on time and with quality, it is mandatory to meet the dynamics of human behavior in managing the project. It is more the innovation and motivation of human resource than their physical presence to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverable. More effective management of Human Resource (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required leadership skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to have HR skills and leadership
- The human factor in management
- Planning for positive change.
- Conflict Management in teams
- Workforce planning
- Training and mentoring
- Managing the Stress associated with change.
- Monitor the outcomes of change.
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”6633″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”1″ ]
|• Fundamentals of human behavior management||00:00:00|
|• A leadership mind shift in the project team||00:00:00|
|• Team equality and diversity||00:00:00|
|• Active communication for project manager||00:00:00|
|• Interpersonal Skills||00:00:00|
|• Problem solving and conflict management for project managers||00:00:00|
|• Workforce planning||00:00:00|
|• Specifying Jobs and Roles||00:00:00|
|• Developing commitment||00:00:00|
|• Understanding needs||00:00:00|
|• Managing uncertainty||00:00:00|
|• Training and Development||00:00:00|
|• Diversity Management||00:00:00|
|• Relating performance and competency to rewards||00:00:00|
|• Talent management||00:00:00|
|• Maximizing impression of benefits for motivation of project teams||00:00:00|
|• Employee Assistance Programs||00:00:00|
|• Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Personal Wellness||00:00:00|
|• Preventing Violence in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Retaining Employees||00:00:00|
|• Setting personal priorities for impact||00:00:00|
|• Influencing people||00:00:00|
|• Motivation and Leadership||00:00:00|
|• Managing resilience||00:00:00|