Good governance is the core determinant of sustainability and growth of NGOs!
Incentives and profit is one of the motivation factors in human nature. As a team the spirit of winning motivates all team members. While we do not anticipate profit, and are not in a market competition, how can we keep our staff motivated and deliver the best service?
We come up with this course to answer above question. This course addresses, the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for fundraising that is inclusive and result-oriented. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Leadership concepts applicable in non-profit teams
- Mission and vision of a non-profit organization
- How visionary leaders make people follow their vision
- Poor leadership styles
- Good governance and assignment of responsibility
- Board members, executive teams and field managers
- Applying macro level knowledge for micro-level progress
- Linking your donors with beneficiaries
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Vision, Mission Statement and Values||00:00:00|
|• Leadership basics||00:00:00|
|• Managers who lead||00:00:00|
|• Leadership myths||00:00:00|
|• Conflict management||00:00:00|
|• Managing diversities in teams||00:00:00|
|• Supervision and controlling roles of a leader||00:00:00|
|• Motivating people||00:00:00|
|• Why should people support you?||00:00:00|
|• Managing challenging people with strong communication||00:00:00|
|• Becoming role model for followers||00:00:00|
|• Communicating to motivate team members||00:00:00|
|• HR management with leadership roles||00:00:00|
|• Corporate structure of non-profit organization||00:00:00|
|• Board members and their responsibilities||00:00:00|
|• Leadership roles of board members||00:00:00|
|• Managers and executive team and their roles||00:00:00|
|• For profit concepts to learn from||00:00:00|
|• Transparency and communication with stakeholders||00:00:00|
|• Change management for board members and senior executives||00:00:00|
|• Promotion of ethics through self-development||00:00:00|