If you can count, you can manage!
Proper knowledge of financial procedures and management is necessary for any working professional nowadays. From a project manager to any technical worker need to know and contribute to the financial system and procedures. Many of us do study finance as part of the regular education, but a refresher workshop on practical issues revitalizes the knowledge.
This course includes the knowledge and information that is required for a non-finance professional and covers all the practical, necessary and daily issues.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different types of costs
- Define the role of finance
- What is accounting and what are main accounts
- How financial statements are prepared
- Difference between profit and cash
- What is important in numbers (of a financial statement)
- Financial Report – a report by numbers
- Analyse financial statements
- Evaluate the financial feasibility of a project
- Budget types and how to prepare a budget
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is designed for:
- board of directors,
- head of departments,
- project managers
- Supervisors and section heads.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Basics of Accounting||00:00:00|
|Common definitions and jargons in accounting||00:00:00|
|Accrual versus cash||00:00:00|
|Types of Accounts||00:00:00|
|Assets, Liabilities and Equity?||00:00:00|
|Profit and its difference with cash||00:00:00|
|Costs and expenses||00:00:00|
|Direct costs and indirect costs||00:00:00|
|Time value of money||00:00:00|
|Reading a financial statement||00:00:00|
|How the financial statement is interpreted to reflect business sustainability and profitability||00:00:00|
|Basic principles of appraisal||00:00:00|
|Types of budgets||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.