Well managed events contribute to success of an organization.
Coordination is an inevitable part of our daily managerial role. An important part of that happens through meetings and events at small or large groups. It is very crucial that the time and resources invested in meetings or events produce the expected outcome. Here is the know-how in this training program.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business meetings and events. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- business communication challenges
- When meetings are not necessary
- Proper, Prior, Planning
- Whom to invite and why?
- When an RSVP is required?
- Organizing and management of events
- Minutes taking and record keeping
- Audio and visual aid management
- Event evaluation and using of records
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|o Event Types||00:00:00|
|o Participant Needs||00:00:00|
|o Pre-Event planning and delegation of Responsibilities||00:00:00|
|o On-Site Responsibilities||00:00:00|
|o Setting event Objectives||00:00:00|
|o Knowing Your Audience||00:00:00|
|o Resource Evaluation||00:00:00|
|o Timeline Management||00:00:00|
|o Team Roles & Communication||00:00:00|
|o Finance & Budgeting||00:00:00|
|o Venue Selection||00:00:00|
|o Site Inspections||00:00:00|
|o Ancillary Support: Tents, Power, Sanitation, WiFi||00:00:00|
|o Emergency Response Planning||00:00:00|
|o Standard Designs Review||00:00:00|
|o Food & Beverage||00:00:00|
|o Sound, Lighting, Video||00:00:00|
|o Invitations & Registrations||00:00:00|
|o On-Site Check-In||00:00:00|
|o Transportation & Parking||00:00:00|
|o Way Finding & Directional Signage||00:00:00|
|o Security & Emergency||00:00:00|
|o Entertainment & Speakers Management||00:00:00|
|o Photo/Video Capture and Post-Event Usage||00:00:00|
|o What should Be Done During the Event||00:00:00|
|o Post-Event Responsibilities||00:00:00|
|Tracking & Evaluation||00:00:00|
|o Cost vs. Impact||00:00:00|