If you cannot measure, you cannot manage!
Is training really an investment? If so, then what is the “return on investment”? Training and development is a proven useful practice in modern organizations and almost no employee is unprivileged of getting some training support. This is crucial to make sure training is resulting in tangible changes and improvements.
This comprehensive training workshop which is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Understand the importance of training and development
- Use the most effective training needs assessment approaches
- Learn how a training must be managed and organized
- Ensure training results in positive change and performance improvement
- Human Resources development and its benefits
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Workforce planning||00:00:00|
|• Leadership Development||00:00:00|
|• Human resources change management strategies||00:00:00|
|• Training and Development||00:00:00|
|• Training Needs Assessment as baseline for Impact Assessments||00:00:00|
|• Training Matrix and Plans||00:00:00|
|• Training costing and budgeting||00:00:00|
|• Organizing efficient training programs||00:00:00|
|• Training as a performance improvement approach||00:00:00|
|• The enabling environment for change management||00:00:00|
|• Employee Assistance Programs||00:00:00|
|• Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|• Post – training evaluation||00:00:00|
|• Behavioral and 360 appraisals||00:00:00|
|• Measuring the impact of training||00:00:00|
|• HR Scorecards for training||00:00:00|
|• Retaining Employees||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.