The most complex resource to manage is time!
This course is designed on basic facts that todays manager are facing. Such facts include: work pressure increasing constantly due to higher demands from both superiors and subordinates; and managers do not consider applying skills of organizing or managing their time due to ignorance or lack of skills.
Besides, some organizations focus more on knowledge and technical skills than soft skills with assumptions that:
- Time management skills are not as important as technical skills;
- Managing time is planning one-day‟s work;
- A good manager can memorize everything;
- A manager requires more time to complete his or her work;
- A professional manager obviously knows how to manage his or her work and
This course addresses needs of managers to improve time management skills and add efficiency in their daily work. Such efficiency can ensure major change in the end results and work outcome.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies to reduce the time barriers in their work;
- Apply time management techniques to plan work;
- Set up management strategies for papers, phone, meetings, and working place;
- Develop plans for a small
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
The course is designed for the following participants:
- Business owners
- Members of Boards of Directors
- Managers of different departments
- Junior and frontline supervisors
Training fee includes course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon id=”6629″ show_exp_evc=”yes” ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”3″ ]
|Introduction to the workshop||00:00:00|
|What is time Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Process of time management||00:00:00|
|Planning a project||00:00:00|
|Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up||00:00:00|
|Time Management Pre-Training Assessment||00:20:00|