Your proposal determines the fate of the deal!
The modern business, though getting colorful, requires most deals in black and white. The start point is, of course, the Proposal. A business proposal is the formal start-up of communication with the client and it has to be attractive.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and managers for effective proposal writing skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Refresh the basic rules of writing in general
- Learn modern proposal writing and paragraphing techniques
- Practice persuasive business proposal writing
- Use coherent writing skills to ensure readers do not quit
- Consider the 7 C’s in business writing
- Consider the “YOU” approach in practical way
- Maintain proper tone in writing
- Use photos, charts and other media in proper way and in inclusive writing
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers..
Accord Management Consultants is privileged to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is a post-graduate degree holder with extensive experience in subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Training fee is USD 2500 for a five day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
|Difference between proposals and other business communications||01:00:00|
|Principles of business writing||00:00:00|
|Grammatical errors that we always make||00:00:00|
|Review of common writing principles||00:00:00|
|Formal writing ethics||00:00:00|
|The 7 C’s in writing||00:00:00|
|Types of writing and tone in writing||00:00:00|
|The “YOU” approach in practice||00:00:00|
|Direct and indirect communication||00:00:00|
|Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)||00:00:00|
|Cause and Effect – Detecting the root cause||00:00:00|
|Common types of proposals used in business||00:00:00|
|Components of a proposal||00:00:00|
|How long should your proposal be?||00:00:00|
|What to put first and why?||00:00:00|
|Help me know you?||00:00:00|
|What is the point?||00:00:00|
|Take the reader to a show||00:00:00|