A clear demand ensures a clear deal!
Procurement has become more tough with increased competition. It is the procurement that can ensure reliability on vendors and service providers. It must be clear how the vendor provides services/goods/works and how the client will monitor and evaluate. The problem is that small unclear points can end up major misunderstandings and losses on any/both side(s).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required tendering and bidding skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Three-day courses of the same category can be combined to make a five-day course.
This training will help you to:
- The process of needs assessment;
- Comparison of in-house versus outsource hiring
- Developing bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Services vs. goods control of vendor delivery
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Asset and procurement output management
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Critical Supply Strategies||00:00:00|
|Needs assessment and task development||00:00:00|
|Initiation of a Request for Goods/Services/Works||00:00:00|
|Work Analysis – what to ask the vendor for?||00:00:00|
|Stages in Tendering Process||00:00:00|
|Elements of a good Procurement & Competitive Bidding Process||00:00:00|
|Selecting the Right Contracting Strategy||00:00:00|
|Negotiating with Short-listed Suppliers||00:00:00|
|Transforming the Supplier Relationship||00:00:00|
|Defining the Organization’s Mission in building Supplier Relationship||00:00:00|
|How to be a Good Customer||00:00:00|
|The Difference between SRM and Collaboration||00:00:00|
|Shrinking the Supply Base||00:00:00|
|The Negotiation Process||00:00:00|
|New Techniques in Influencing||00:00:00|
|Managing contractors and monitoring quality and timeliness||00:00:00|
|Negotiating Pressure Points and Countermeasures||00:00:00|
|Attract and Retain Procurement Management Talent||00:00:00|
|Services/Goods delivery verification and milestone payments||00:00:00|
|Sustainability of procurement output||00:00:00|
|Ways that Procurement can Improve Organization’s Finances||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.