You manage people not only resources
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Management and Leadership. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Recruitment – position review, advertising; interviewing skills; selection techniques
- Retention – induction, orientation, development, rewards & recognition
- Performance Management – setting expectations, key accountabilities, training; coaching for performance and provision of effective feedback.
- Outline of the legal requirements that HRM practices addresses
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Anyone with current responsibility (or with future aspirations in this area) for recruiting new staff and / or managing / supervising day-to-day employee performance.
This program will be especially helpful to those without formal HR training who are seeking guidance on HR Management issues.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Typical management functions and responsibilities||00:00:00|
|• Relationship between HR and the line managers||00:00:00|
|Working with the HR manager as a business partner||00:00:00|
|HR outsourcing as an option||00:00:00|
|• Integrated HR strategies||00:00:00|
|• Input to Human Resource Planning||00:00:00|
|• Training and talent management||00:00:00|
|• Succession planning||00:00:00|
|• Workforce Planning, Job descriptions and person specifications||00:00:00|
|• Compensation and benefits||00:00:00|
|• Recruitment and selection||00:00:00|
|• Behavioral interviewing||00:00:00|
|• Employment contracts||00:00:00|
|• Effective 360 Performance Appraisals||00:00:00|
|• Practical work on modern appraisal tools||00:00:00|
|• Building engagement, motivation and loyalty||00:00:00|
|• Managing absence effectively||00:00:00|
|• Team Development – Coaching||00:00:00|
|• Showing added value in training activities||00:00:00|
|• Identifying and developing a successor||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.