Strong communication creates the expected impression not the unexpected perception
Coordination is an inevitable part of our daily managerial role. An important part of that happens through communicating with small or large groups. It is very crucial that your communication helps you get the outcome you expect and create the impression you want.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for business meetings and events. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and influencing and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- Goals for effective communications
- Stronger relationships through powerful communication
- Same message creates different impression on different people
- Proper, Prior, Planning
- Minutes taking and record keeping
- Proper use of audio and visual aid management
- Event evaluation and using of records
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Set clear communication objectives||00:00:00|
|• Communication challenges in business||00:00:00|
|• Establish clear understanding of roles||00:00:00|
|• Communicating with your body||00:00:00|
|• Cultural diversities on body language||00:00:00|
|• The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you||00:00:00|
|• The Communication Process||00:00:00|
|• Barriers to communication||00:00:00|
|• Choice and Control||00:00:00|
|• Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|• Developing Trust||00:00:00|
|• Gaining Rapport||00:00:00|
|• Outcome Thinking||00:00:00|
|• Listening for understanding||00:00:00|
|• Questioning for Specifics||00:00:00|
|• Influencing Framework||00:00:00|
|• Influencing Strategy||00:00:00|
|• Challenging Situations Understanding and Managing Conflict||00:00:00|
|• Communicating Exercise-Real Plays||00:00:00|
|• Facilitating Team Communications||00:00:00|
|• The “YOU” approach in practice||00:00:00|
|• Delivering a “BAD NEWS”||00:00:00|
|• Delivering attractive speech||00:00:00|
|• ‘What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen||00:00:00|
|• How to use videos as part of your presentation||00:00:00|
|• What gesture is appropriate||00:00:00|
|• Controlling emotional responses||00:00:00|
|• Working with Others Confidently||00:00:00|
|• Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|
|• Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.