The future business is almost totally online!
Advancement of online technology has already provided chances to find suppliers/service providers from any corner of the globe. This can provide you cost-effective and quality choices – if managed properly. The flip side can be frustration due to improper communication or improper management of the system.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required e-procurement development and management skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Three-day courses of the same category can be combined to make a five-day course.
This training will help you to learn:
- The process of needs assessment
- Comparison of offline versus online procurement
- Developing e-bids
- Understanding the legal framework
- E-Tender processing, selection and award of contract
- E-Vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certificate of completion by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Lifetime access to online version of training material
- Lifetime membership to relevant virtual discussion group
- Opportunity to get invited to relevant professional events.
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Critical Supply Strategies||00:00:00|
|• Key principles of e-procurement||00:00:00|
|• Important steps in developing an e-Procurement system||00:00:00|
|What preparation works are needed for developing an e-Procurement system||00:00:00|
|Initiation of a Request for Goods/Services/Works||00:00:00|
|e-Procurement business models||00:00:00|
|Components of an e-Procurement system||00:00:00|
|e-Procurement processes & workflows||00:00:00|
|Supplier e-registration systems||00:00:00|
|Developing e-purchase requisitions and approvals system||00:00:00|
|Developing e-quotation preparations system||00:00:00|
|Developing e-quotation evaluation system||00:00:00|
|Developing e-purchase order system||00:00:00|
|Developing e-tendering system||00:00:00|
|Negotiating with Short-listed Suppliers||00:00:00|
|e-Procurement hardware and software||00:00:00|
|Transforming the Supplier Relationship||00:00:00|
|e-Procurement user administration||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.