Degrees do not guarantee success in life!
Emotional intelligence (EI) is one of the important components of successful career. As the history of EI stands, it focuses on success, which is different from knowledge and qualifications. EI has been proven to be a more important factor of success in life than the IQ.
This course will provide you with skills to master EI competencies and benefit from it in you professional and personal life. This course focuses more on personal use and individual benefits of EI and there is another course on same subject that focuses on leadership and the use of EI for a leadership career and a well performing team.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course; client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
By the end of this course, participants will have competency to:
- What is success and why people fail
- How to maximize benefits from your knowledge and skills
- Understand the emotions and emotional intelligence
- Improve management of their emotions
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for managers who wish to improve their leadership and self development capabilities. EI is supportive power that enhances the performing capacity of every professional. It does not require any specific management role or level.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Definitions of emotional intelligence (EI)||00:00:00|
|• The physiology of emotions and EI||00:00:00|
|• The difference between EI and IQ||00:00:00|
|• Behaviors and challenges of EI skills||00:00:00|
|• Models of EI domains and their specifications||00:00:00|
|• Recommended model of EI domains||00:00:00|
|• Success and Education||00:00:00|
|• Describe your EI strengths and challenges||00:00:00|
|• Profile yourself and identify your EI||00:00:00|
|• How to enhance your EI skills||00:00:00|
|• Observe your reactions and practice self-assessment||00:00:00|
|• Develop greater self-awareness||00:00:00|
|• EI competencies||00:00:00|
|• Self-awareness and self-management||00:00:00|
|• Social awareness and relationship management||00:00:00|
|• Assess your use of each of the leadership styles||00:00:00|
|• Impact of emotional intelligence in daily life betterment||00:00:00|
|• How workplace relationship can improve by EI competence||00:00:00|
|• Communication skills that can boost your success||00:00:00|
|• Resistance and strategies to deal with resistance||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.