To know and not to be able to communicate is yet not to know!
At a senior level you need to present ideas and new service/products to various audience and through various media. It requires you to have the right skills to utilize the opportunity for maximum benefits. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for public relation and media skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of inclusive communication and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Advanced interview skills
- Maximize your organization media strength
- Understand the rules for lobbying campaigns
- Managing emotions while speaking to public
- Attracting the attention of large group audience
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
- Chief Executives and Directors
- Senior Managers
- PR and Media Managers
- Experienced Key Spokespeople
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Senior manager communication challenges||00:00:00|
|Establishing eye contacts||00:00:00|
|Using public speaking opportunities to maximize the exposure of your brand||00:00:00|
|Identify the kind of issues that could hit you||00:00:00|
|Advanced interview techniques that work||00:00:00|
|Communicating with your body||00:00:00|
|Successful one-to-one press interviews||00:00:00|
|Formulate key messages||00:00:00|
|Controlling emotional responses||00:00:00|
|Handling the Press – the golden rules||00:00:00|
|Press releases that work||00:00:00|
|Deal with challenging people and difficult situations||00:00:00|
|Stressing the key points and using notes||00:00:00|
|Get to know the audience (profiles and expectations of large groups)||00:00:00|
|Objectivity and getting personal||00:00:00|
|Cultural diversities on body language||00:00:00|
|Rehearsal and practice tips||00:00:00|
|Delivering a “BAD NEWS”||00:00:00|
|Advanced crisis management & reputation management||00:00:00|