People buy results not the process!
In the modern customer care management, a smile and answering questions is so common that has almost lost value. It is the entire organization which determines how customer focused they are. A customer focused organization will consider customer while setting policies, while hiring new staff, while training their staff, while designing their product and while planning resources. In everything they do, they will consider customer first.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of executives and senior managers for customer focused management. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient management systems to keep satisfied and regular customers.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- To improve operations and ensure more productive and streamlined customer service
- Leadership roles that can increase customer focused management
- Customer retention and revenue growth
- Reduced personnel turnover and increased teamwork
- Leading a professional customer focused team.
What Participants Receive?
- Lifetime access to online version of course material
- Lifetime access to related virtual discussion group
- Opportunity to be invited to future related conference events
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, sales and customer service staff of any level and any industry and project manager. It also helps Consultants and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer a significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Service/Production customer expectations Details||00:00:00|
|• Vision and mission of the organization Details||00:00:00|
|• My role in customer service Details||00:00:00|
|• Living the brand with customer in mind Details||00:00:00|
|• Enhancing Leadership and Interpersonal Communication Skills Details||00:00:00|
|• Communication as a core competency Details||00:00:00|
|• Overcoming communication barriers in the workplace Details||00:00:00|
|• The supervisor’s role in conflict resolution and service recovery Details||00:00:00|
|• Setting Customer Service Policies and Performance Standards Details||00:00:00|
|• Why customer should be considered in every company policy Details||00:00:00|
|• Workflow design that is customer friendly Details||00:00:00|
|Empowering front line employees to better serve their customers Details||00:00:00|
|• Building High-Performance Teams and Motivating Individuals Details||00:00:00|
|• Team performance Details||00:00:00|
|• Building teamwork with support and recognition Details||00:00:00|
|• Personal problems and work stress affecting customer service Details||00:00:00|
|• Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service Details||00:00:00|
|• Setting performance goals and expectations Details||00:00:00|
|• Your strength is determined by the weakest team member Details||00:00:00|
|• How to Give and receive constructive feedback Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.