To control is an inevitable function of a manager, but it must not demotivate the employee!
In the basics of management we learn about “Control” being a main function of management. With emergence of leadership as a skill for managers the manager needs to realize that management functions are still equally important. The modern manager has to apply all management functions with an approach of leadership which enables, empowers and motivates for innovation and positive change.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for required control skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be tailored with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of shorter time span and discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Control is a key function of management
- Types of controlling
- Controlling to support and coach
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for controlling
- Supportive Feedback
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for supervisors, managers, officers and any person involved in management and working with a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Introduction to control function of management||00:00:00|
|What is controlling and why we have to do it?||00:00:00|
|Constructive or destructive control?||00:00:00|
|Why control is avoided as a modern leadership term||00:00:00|
|Levels of control||00:00:00|
|Difference between supervision, monitoring and evaluation||00:00:00|
|Human motivation and autonomy||00:00:00|
|Vision building and clear direction||00:00:00|
|Tools for controlling teams and projects||00:00:00|
|Communication skills for leaders||00:00:00|
|• Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|
|• Working with difficult people||00:00:00|
|• The level of autonomy for supervisees||00:00:00|
|• The art of delegation||00:00:00|
|• Relating performance to goals||00:00:00|
|Employees as a Business Partner||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.