Clarity is the First Step of Transparency!
All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, besides other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Principles of supplier segmentation
- Establish effective governance structures and the required processes
- Stakeholder management
- Assess and manage supplier risks
- Managing supplier relationships
- How to manage variations and breach of contract
- Managing contract arbitrations and legal issues
- Use rights, remedies and controls to manage and deal with non-performance
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Introduction to Contract management||00:00:00|
|Contract management framework||00:00:00|
|Identification and classification of contracts||00:00:00|
|Recognition, measurement and disclosure to Supply Chain Management||00:00:00|
|Planning, budgeting and reporting cycle||00:00:00|
|Oversight of contract management||00:00:00|
|Resourcing contract management activities||00:00:00|
|Document and information management||00:00:00|
|Contract Relationship management||00:00:00|
|Contract monitoring and evaluation||00:00:00|
|Importance of Monitoring||00:00:00|
|Project Goal and Objectives||00:00:00|
|Indicators, Source/Means of Verification||00:00:00|
|Continuous quality improvement using monitoring||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.