Your Leadership Role should Link Pay-cheques to Corporate Vision
This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Human Resource Management. Improve your prospects of career advancement by using this program as a foundation for further studies in this fast growing field. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to:
- Confidently recruit the right person with the right package of benefits.
- Understand the importance of proper payment schemes and benefit packages.
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Understand appropriate reward philosophy and strategy
- Component to put parts of reward strategy together
- Effective management of the human resource related to payments
- Non monetary benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Understand why staff are the most important resource of the organisation
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
Apart from people with a career in HRM, this course also benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders and compensation and benefits specialistswho are responsible for payment or recruitment. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
Accord Management Consultants is privileged to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is a post-graduate degree holder with extensive experience in subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|Types of reward||00:00:00|
|Payment structures and schemes||00:00:00|
|Payment strategies and the psychological appreciation||00:00:00|
|Job grades, steps and salary scales||00:00:00|
|Salary surveys and using data for reward strategies||00:00:00|
|Payment schemes at international and multinational levels||00:00:00|
|Budgeting for Human Resources||00:00:00|
|Team equality and diversity||00:00:00|
|Human resources change management strategies||00:00:00|
|Managing employee expectations and motivation||00:00:00|
|Rewards of monetary and non-monetary types that result in motivation||00:00:00|
|Relating pay-cheques to company vision and objectives||00:00:00|
|Behavioral and 360 appraisals||00:00:00|
|Managing promotions and regular employee engagement||00:00:00|
|Employee involvement in strategic management||00:00:00|
|Labor unions and professional associations||00:00:00|
|Training as a benefit||00:00:00|
|Maximizing impression of benefits||00:00:00|
|Global Good practices||00:00:00|
|Flexible schemes for rewards and benefits||00:00:00|
|Employment laws and minimum wage regulations||00:00:00|
|Case study on benefits and motivation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.