Become one of them and help them change from within!
“Animation is that stimulus to the mental, physical, and emotional life of people in a given area which moves them to undertake a wider range of experiences through which they find a higher degree of self-realization, self-express, and awareness of belonging to a community which they can influence (quoted by Simpson 1989:54 referred in Smith, 1999)
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for community active participation in development. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Comparison of social animation vs. social mobilization
- Community Animation principles
- Community animation steps
- Community Animation process and the role of Animator
- Stakeholder management and involvement in community animation
- Sustainability of the community animation results
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Accord Management Consultants is privileged to have qualified trainers on its team who can ensure your success using their skills and knowledge. The trainer assigned to this training is a post-graduate degree holder with extensive experience in subject topic and several other subjects in the field of management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Principles of Community Development||00:00:00|
|• Active and Passive role of communities||00:00:00|
|• Community Mobilization versus Animation||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work||00:00:00|
|• Animation principles and features||00:00:00|
|• Animation Process||00:00:00|
|Community animation scope||00:00:00|
|• Community involvement||00:00:00|
|• Practical group work||00:00:00|
|• Steps of Community Animation||00:00:00|
|• Resources needed and preparations required||00:00:00|
|Stakeholder management for community animation||00:00:00|
|• Managing the Inter community outcomes of animation||00:00:00|
|• Using the animation practice for planning development work||00:00:00|
|• Maximizing the benefit and integration of community development work||00:00:00|
|• Practical Work on Animation Techniques||00:00:00|
|• Proper use of animation results for planning and funding||00:00:00|
|• Inter-agency decision making based on animation results||00:00:00|
|• Group activity to practice inter-agency decision making||00:00:00|
|Maintaining sustainable development||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.