Even though you have a non-profit intention, you need to sell your idea!
For organizations to provide relief and development services, a proper and accurate fundraising strategy is the key for sustainable survival. The key for success of such a strategy is the communication and resource mobilization.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for communication and program development that is inclusive and result-oriented. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants bring a positive change in their organization’s fundraising strategies.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Linking organization mission and vision to what we communicate
- Strong strategy for communicating with external sources
- Communication and fund raising strategy
- Resource mobilization and proposal development
- Cost sharing strategies
- How practical is PRA and the LFA
- How to ensure your proposal is winning
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for managers at any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
|• Shape yourself for fundraising (Vision, Mission Statement and Values)||00:00:00|
|• Communication strategies and Presentation Skills||00:00:00|
|• Stakeholder management||00:00:00|
|• Fundraising SMART Objectives||00:00:00|
|• Four common types of fundraising||00:00:00|
|• Strategic planning and program development||00:00:00|
|• Why should people support you?||00:00:00|
|• Solicitation and implementing donor funded projects||00:00:00|
|• Charity activities that can generate revenue||00:00:00|
|• Communicating with your donor||00:00:00|
|• The concept of spending “People’s Money”||00:00:00|
|• Measure your impact||00:00:00|
|• Connecting donors to beneficiaries||00:00:00|
|• Communication and promotion||00:00:00|
|• For profit concepts to learn from||00:00:00|
|• Project planning and fundraising||00:00:00|
|• Added value of joint donor projects||00:00:00|
|• How success brings more success||00:00:00|