It is not the sender, medium and tone – the perception of receiver affects how a communication ends up.
Understanding is the primary factor to work and interact. Without understanding efforts will be counter-effecting. Apart from the sender, the medium and the message, decoding by the receiver plays a key role in communication. It can be affected by the characteristics and skills of communication they acquired.
This course is based on behavioral study approaches applied in work environment to enable better communication with different people. By this course communication will be adopted not only as per situation, but as per the other party communication profile.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be tailored with any other program in the same category and client will get benefit of shorter time span and discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Business communication challenges
- Understanding your communication style
- Understanding common communication patterns
- Realizing why people are different.
- Recognizing peoples’ fears, concerns, expectations and Analyze your communication strength and weakness
- Appreciate the communication preferences of different people
- Recognize when their behaviors are inappropriate or likely to be misunderstood
- Build strategies to adapt their behaviors for more effective communication
- Stress management for communicating in critical situation
- How to say NO
- Listen to understand not to respond
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.
Training fee is USD 1500 for a three day workshop which includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
|• Communication challenges in business||00:00:00|
|• Your personal ‘blue print’ for change||00:00:00|
|• Interpersonal strengths and weaknesses||00:00:00|
|• Why communication is so important||00:00:00|
|• Verbal vs. non-verbal communication||00:00:00|
|• People I Prefer to Work With||00:00:00|
|• Discover Four Styles of Behavior and Explore the General Preferences of Your Style||00:00:00|
|• Introduction to the Styles||00:00:00|
|• Discover Your Style||00:00:00|
|• Understand How Others Interpret Your Behavior||00:00:00|
|• Reactions to the Styles||00:00:00|
|• Acting on Others’ Perceptions||00:00:00|
|• Learn How to Adapt Your Communication to Different Styles||00:00:00|
|• Ineffective Communication||00:00:00|
|• Keys for Relating to the Styles||00:00:00|
|• Effective Communication||00:00:00|
|• Why active listening skills are crucial||00:00:00|
|Managing cultural diversity in communication||00:00:00|
|• Overcoming communication barriers in the workplace||00:00:00|
|• Sandwich Type Feedback||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.