The first responsibility of a leader is to train other leaders!
Supportive supervision is a key to empower team members and strengthen their capabilities. While all managers and people in leadership roles have such intentions, they need to master the techniques and utilize the right tools that can help them achieve such a goal.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for required coaching and counseling skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of appropriate skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Teams and the role of each member
- Supervision as a mentoring and coaching tool
- Performance standards and technical guides
- How to make practical and relevant tools for staff development and coaching
- Supervisory role and talent management/li>
- Empowerment, job enrichment and challenging
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- A DVD with all the training material and extra-curricular learning material
- Workshop handouts
- 12 months FREE advice and support for any relevant questions and queries
- Free membership to get free learning material
This course is useful for HRM managers project managers, officers and any person involved in working with a team.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.
Discounted Offers for This Course
[add_single_eventon show_exp_evc=”yes” id=”6625″ ev_uxval=”X” repeat_interval=”2″ ]
|Introduction to control function of management||00:00:00|
|Teams and team development||00:00:00|
|Supervision and its difference from other control mechanisms||00:00:00|
|Importance of supervision||00:00:00|
|Steps in supportive supervision||00:00:00|
|Vision building and identification of key contributors||00:00:00|
|Identifying strengths and weaknesses of your team members||00:00:00|
|Strategic talent management and team development||00:00:00|
|Job enrichment as a capacity building tool||00:00:00|
|Developing Goal and Objectives||00:00:00|
|Designing tools for supervision and coaching||00:00:00|
|Communication skills for mentorship, coaching and supervision||00:00:00|
|Constructive Feedback use in supervision||00:00:00|
|Supervision of different types of people||00:00:00|
|Supervision of contractors and freelancers||00:00:00|
|Active listening and its importance in coaching||00:00:00|
|The cause and effect approach for fact finding||00:00:00|
|Do not fix something that is not broken||00:00:00|
|The level of autonomy for supervisees||00:00:00|
|The art of delegation||00:00:00|
|Relating performance to goals||00:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence and team development||00:00:00|
|Working with difficult people||00:00:00|
|Continuous quality improvement using monitoring||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.